Sunday 12 June 2011

Random Poop

Hey there. In case you haven't noticed, I've been avoiding posting about activities using electronics. That's because of two things: the fact that it's way too easy to have fun with electronics, and the fact that electronics rot your brain. I know that I'm probably coming off as really hypocritical, but blogging is different. I'm not rotting my brain, RIGHT? RIGHT?! Ah, never mind. Summer vacation turns me into a lazy bum. Anyway, I hope you spend your summer in a more meaningful way than me, and that you actually READ my posts rather than deciding that they're too long and boring like this one. Otherwise all of my wasted time will be even more pointless. Please enjoy your free time. Enjoy! (In case you haven't noticed this either, that's like my signature end to these posts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment