Thursday 16 June 2011

Writing

STOP! BEFORE YOU DECIDE THAT THIS IS LIKE WRITING HOMEWORK, READ IT! THIS BLOG IS MEANT TO GET RID OF BOREDOM SO WHY WOULD I GIVE YOU HOMEWORK?

Anyway, today I want to talk about writing. I just posted the second chapter of this story I'm writing, Keeper (http://feiriesetc.blogspot.com/2011/05/keeper.html), on my other blog, 'Feiries, Etc.' (http://feiriesetc.blogspot.com/), which is all writing. Writing is more fun that it seems. Take an idea, and write it down. I don't want to go on and on about how to write something good, because it's not that hard. Tell everyone what you're thinking with your words! Poetry is a great form of writing for expressing yourself, especially when you're bored. Everyone always tells me that my poetry is really good, but all I really have to do is put a bunch of nice-sounding words together in incomplete sentences. Many times, sure, I'll write a poem about something that really speaks to me, but generally, it's just for fun. So get some paper (or a keyboard) and get writing! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment